It Goes to 11 — movie costume guide
Maybe you're too old for trick-or treating. Maybe you're afraid of crowds (agoraphobia), clowns (coulrophobia), or going out at night (noctiphobia). Maybe you just want to keep that Halloween candy all to yourself! Whatever your reasons, sometimes you just feel like chilling on the couch. If you're a slacker in real life, or just enjoy playing one on Halloween, have we got a treat for you! We've found some of our favorite reclining characters from the 70s, 80s and 90s, and created some easy-to-follow costume guidelines to help you create the couch-sitting costume of your dreams. Get Halloween-y while taking...
- Tags: 70's movies, 80's Movies, 90s Movies, Costumes, Dazed and Confused, group costumes, Halloween, movie costume guide, The Big Lebowski, The Dude
Find your inner 80’s cult movie persona with our 2016 Halloween Costume Guide. Easy to use, easy to follow, cheap on the money!
- Tags: 80's Movies, classic 80s, Costumes, Don't Hassle Me, Green Skeleton Shirt, Halloween, Heathers, movie costume guide, Snake Plissken, Wet Hot American Summer
In case you haven’t noticed, the Found Item Clothing costume guide is back again with some new entries! Here we’ll highlight some of the best group costumes from the guide that sprang from 80s movies. Stand By Me Friends Forever Looking for dead bodies this Halloween? Well you and your buddies should go in style, Stand By Me stye! Capture the magic of childhood, camping and benign parental neglect with this awesome 4 person ensemble. Sixteen Candles A No Good Very Bad Day To pull off this group costume, you’ll need awkwardness on the part of at least one member of...
- Tags: 80's Comedies, 80's Movies, Caddy Shack, Caddyshack, classic 80s, Costumes, group costumes, Halloween, movie costume guide, Sixteen Candles, Stand By Me, Wet Hot American Summer
Overflow images from our annual Halloween shoot. Big fun. Big hair, with attitude to match. Scheming Stick it to me. Bombshell. The aforementioned sticks. Costumes, minimized. The ringleader. The cheerleader. The bulimic Because you never know when you might need a good costume…
- Tags: 80's Comedies, 80's Movies, classic 80s, Costumes, Croquet, group costumes, Heathers, movie costume guide, Shannon Dougherty, Winona Ryder
Hi friends. We’ve refreshed our annual Halloween project. New for this year are 4 costumes developed around characters from the reel world (that is to say, film). Included amongst them are Goose (Top Gun), Ricky Vaughn (Major League), and Sam Bell (Moon). We also have one group ensemble inspired by the teen queens from 1989’s Heathers. Click on the image below to see them all. 34 costumes, 34 stories.
- Tags: 80's Movies, classic 80s, Costumes, group costumes, Halloween, Heathers, Major League, Moon, movie costume guide, Top Gun