Vincent Lauria - Costume Guide
As Seen in The Color of Money
At the pool table, you either hustle or you get hustled. The Vince costume, from The Color of Money, will mark you as a confident, winning pool player, even if you're name isn't Vincent.
- For starters, you'll need the VINCE t-shirt, a truly striking and modern piece of self-aggrandizing text. To quote the source material, "it's in the way that you use it." Clearly...
- A pair of gaudy aviator shades will provide the necessary accent, but they need not be expensive. Don't forget to poof your hair!
- A pool cue is also a required accoutrement. You probably don't have the funds for a real Balabushka, so grab a cheapie at your thrift store of choice.
- Below the waist, Vince sports a simple pair of black jeans. Try your roommate's closet, or here again, your local Goodwill.
- A black leather jacket and matching boots complete the outfit.
- True completists will also want to track down a small stud earring.