The Dude - Costume Guide
As Seen in The Big Lebowski
While this costume looks simple, we think it's also the most difficult to pull off properly. Since there are only a few key items, it's not just what you're wearing, but the slouchy brio with which you wear them.
- Firstly, you need the appropriate shirt. I would recommend the Kaoru Betto shirt. It's one of our finest products.
- You'll also need both a J and a White Russian. I think these are probably the two most important elements...
- Pair with some slightly gaudy blue pajama bottoms and a brown-ish robe. We boughts ours off the rack at Goodwill.
- Don't forget the wig and goatee; for extra credit, streak both with gray tones. Cool sunnies, btw, are a must too.
- Lastly, you'll want a pair of jelly slippers, or in lieu of that, some simple flip-flops.