Jack Burton - Costume Guide
As Seen in Big Trouble in Little China
Pulling off the Jack Burton costume, from Big Trouble in Little China, is gonna take crackerjack timing. And reflexes.
- First, you need that classic Kurt Russell hair. A proper 80's action mullet is the only way to go.
- Just for this costume, we've printed a special batch of Jack Burton's Fu Manchu tank tops.
- Next, you need the knife. Keep it stashed in your boot in case of emergency. Your local costume shop should also have a few models. Or, if you're a big spender, you could go for Jack's trusty semi-automatic instead.
- Next, you'll need some sweet, stonewashed 80's jeans. Get some with a nice tapered leg for easy boot-tuckin.' Your local Goodwill is likely full of these...
- Complete your costume with some boots. Calf length would be the proper style, and don't forget to tuck your jeans into them. And remember, like I told my last wife, I says, "Honey, I never drive faster than I can see. Besides that, it's all in the reflexes."