Darla Marks - Costume Guide
As Seen in Dazed and Confused
We are pleased (and a little scared) to present Darla Marks from Dazed and Confused. Portrayed with aplomb by a manic, bitchy Parker Posey, Marks' outfit is a testament to the staying power of '70's fashion.
- Begin with the Seniors '77 tee, (this one's just for the ladies).
- The second most essential piece here are two red ketchup dispensers. Your local restaurant supply store will work in a pinch, but we also have a limited number available for Halloween right here.
- Complement with a pair of orange striped short-shorts. Hot!
- Accessorize with some crescent shaped red earrings.
- Punctuate the look with striped knee high socks and retro running trainers.
- And finally, the whistle. You MUST have the whistle. "AIR RAID, bitches!"
- Looking for a group costume? Find a friend to play Slater, the film's lovable stoner savant.