Coach Steroid - Costume Guide
As Seen in Rock 'n' Roll High School
We are proud to introduce the Coach Steroid costume, as inspired by 1979's camp classic, Rock & Roll High School
- Obviously, the most important element of this ensemble is our rockin' VLHS Staff jersey.
- To look the part of a gym teacher set adrift in the teenage wasteland, you'll need the following props: stopwatch, whistle, medal and clipboard.
- If budget is no concern and you want to stay completely true to the period, you should go with an analog model.
- You'll also need to find baggy, gray sweats, preferrably those with drawstrings at the waist and elastic at the ankles.
- Complete the costume with a pair of Chuck Taylors. Coach Steroid sports (pun intended) navy blue or black (it's hard to say which) but we freelanced with red.