The newest Judge Dredd reboot opened last month and to mark the moment, we’re passing judgement on related t-shirt designs. Listed below are 7, nay 8, of our favorites, as collected from Internet points both big and small.
1. Dredd gets the zombie treatment, with a pun-y phonetic twist. Designed by Daniel Sotomayor AKA D4N13L.
2. Here’s a simple, understated design featuring Dredd’s badge. The print placement lends it a uniform-like quality.
Buy: Forbidden Planet
3. Comic couture with a throwback quality.
Buy: Megacity Comics
4. Mega City One meets Mario Bros. in this wonderfully textured mash-up. +1 for the mushrooms.
5. Never let them see you sweat.
Buy: Midtown Comics
6. On a somewhat related note, our friends at Gimetzco! have channeled Dredd through a Banksy-ian filter, all of which begs the question: does Dredd speak Internet?
Buy: Society 6
7. Metal masters Anthrax were noted fans of the franchise, going so far as to recycle (eh, infringe?) the comic’s images and tropes in their artwork. Embedded below is one such example. Sadly, this is out-of-print deadstock.
Cap tip: Tee Til Death
8. * Shakes head in bemusement. *
Embedded below is a trailer for the new film, which stars Karl Urban in the titular role:
Contact us: travis [at] founditemclothing.com